College Facts: Did You Know...?
Did You Know...?
- 1 in 3 students drop out their first year of college? And only about half actually graduate?
-The average student graduates with $40,000 of debt (and that is a conservative number!)?
-It takes anywhere between 10-21 years AFTER college to pay that debt off?
-35% of loan holders under age of 30 are seriously delinquent in their payments?
-Only about 36% of full-time students get their degree within the "normal" 4 years (the average now is 5-6 years)?
-85% of graduates do NOT work in their field of study?
-Tuition has gone up 400% since 1982?
- The average monthly student loan payment is about $432?
-U.S. college textbook prices have risen over 1,000% since 1977? That's faster than tuition, health care costs, the housing market, and inflation!
-Over 2 million college graduates are unemployed or underemployed?
- Most people will now hold anywhere between 10-12 different jobs or careers in their lifetime?
- About 80% of college students change their major at least ONCE? But what is scary is that, on average, college students change their majors at least 3 TIMES over their college careers! (More years of college = more tuition!!)
-Only about 30-35% of U.S. citizens actually HAVE a college degree?
- 60% of all college students receive no financial help from their parents?
-Over 2 million people over the AGE OF 60 are STILL paying off student debt!
- Only .3% of students earn a full-ride scholarship?
- Students only spend an average of 2-3 hours a day in classrooms or on academics while the rest of the time is spent doing other things (like partying, hanging out, sports, etc...)?
- About 42% of college students admit to feeling "down, depressed, or hopeless" about their future?
-The average family spends about $1,000/year on beginning of the year school supplies and merchandise for the college freshman?
- Incomes for graduates are steadily declining?
- 85% of students MOVE BACK HOME after graduations because they can't afford living on their own what with their student loan debt, not being able to find a job, and the cost of living!
There must be a better way?! There is: College Out of the Box. By using the various methods to obtain college credits in a more efficient manner and for less money, one is able to earn their college degree in less time, for less money, and with NO student debt! Check out the EBook "College Out of the Box" on Amazon today!